Thursday, May 19, 2011

Procrastinating

According to that horrible countdown on the STOA website, NITOC is in 12 days. Did you qualify? Why are you not practicing? Why are you reading this blog? Come on, admit it. You're procrastinating. You're reading this thinking about how not ready you are for the next tournament instead of actually getting ready. You're an awful person.

Oh gosh, I just realized something. I'm not ready either. I'm not ready at all. Maybe I'll get to practice tonight, but I have a quiz to take and a math lesson to do first. I'm procrastinating. I'm simply putting them off. I don't want to do them, and writing this blog post is clearly more important.

Cue the internal voice of reason. I should do those things. I should do them soon and quickly. I should practice speeches tonight. I should get ready for the most important tournament of the year, which is in 12 days... Ok, fine. Fine. I'm leaving.

You're homeschooled, and you should be doing something important.

1 comment:

  1. I should be doing something important, but I love your blog so much that I'm willing to forfeit doing well at NITOC because I didn't practice. Well . . . =) JK. I really should go practice my duo now. By myself. Yay. =)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete