Sunday, May 29, 2011

Watching Speeches on YouTube

Looking for a good speech? Try this place.


I'm trying to get my sister to do this really awesome-sounding expos next year. In an attempt to further convince her that it would rock, I tied her to a chair, held a gun to her head and forced her to watch this one speech on YouTube. Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration. But I did really want her to watch it because I want her to do one kind of similar and the speech we watched did remarkably well in competition a few years ago. Later, I grabbed my laptop and she and I and my parents sat on the couch and watched it again. They liked it. Then we watched my favorite OI ever. It was particularly great because my mom and I saw the round that was filmed. We were sitting by the cameraman so you could hear us laughing.

If you ever want a good speech to watch on YouTube, let me know. I've seen a ton. Well, they're almost entirely HIs with the occasional duo, but those are everyone's favorites anyway. I know I'm not the only one that does this. Haven't you ever seen a great speech and then relived it by watching it again online? Haven't you ever wondered what the speech was like that won some event if you didn't get the chance to see it and then gone and watched it so you could see what all the hype was about? All kinds of famous interpers and platformers are on there. It's crazy.

You're homeschooled, and you <3 YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment