Saturday, June 4, 2011

IN-N-OUT

Today I went to In-N-Out with half of the NITOC attendees. We didn't plan that. I just sort of ran into them there. It's was kind of absurd. I mean, I knew that everyone went to In-N-Out several times during each tournament, but I hadn't really experienced this until now. It's an unofficial requirement, really. Something about homeschoolers and double-doubles works well together, apparently.

I went right after duo finals, where, of course, everyone was. I saw several of the duo finalists there, which was neat, 'cause I was like "HEY. I JUST SAW YOU UP ON THE BIG STAGE." Of course, I didn't say that because that would be creepy. But I also ran into some of my friends there, not that homeschoolers have friends, but you know what I mean. So that was fun.

For those of you reading this who do not live in California and have no idea what I'm talking about, I do hope you have at least heard of the glory that is In-N-Out or perhaps even partaken in the cheeseburger-shaped wonderfulness. Oh, and the shakes. All In-N-Out does is win.

You're homeschooled. Would you like fries with that, animal-style?

No comments:

Post a Comment